Gargoyles and Gateways in Winchester - ink, watercolour, and gouache illustration, 10 x 7"
Original ink, watercolour, and gouache illustration by Dianna (signed on the front).
- India ink, watercolour and gouache on archival quality paper (Bockingford, rough grain).
- Painted with Sennelier watercolours, Caran D'ache gouache, and archival quality India ink.
- Sold "as is", unmounted and unframed.
- 10 x 7" (26 x 18 cm) - ready to be mounted and framed.
- There is a 0.8 cm (approximate) border around this painting as can be seen in the second picture.
This painting was inspired by a church in Winchester.
Mood: Local interest / local area attraction, churches, demons, gargoyles, gothic.
Tips: Would suit an ivory mount and a black frame; or a deep green mount and a gothic wooden or ornate frame.
Please note, we do our best to photograph all art accurately and well, but there are differences with everyone's computer screens, phone screens, and even the way we see things individually. So please allow a tiny bit of leeway. Thank you :)