A Bank Holiday Walk - ink and watercolour illustration, 10 x 7"
Original ink and watercolour illustration by Dianna (signed on the front).
- Pigment ink and watercolour on archival quality paper (Bockingford, rough grain).
- Painted with Sennelier watercolours and archival quality ink.
- Sold "as is", unmounted and unframed.
- 10 x 7" (26 x 18 cm) - ready to be mounted and framed.
- There is no border around this painting - it's been painted as close to the edge as possible.
This painting was inspired by a bank holiday walk along the Lee-on-the-Solent (Hampshire, UK) coastline.
Mood: Local interest / local area attraction, beach, coast, British bank holiday.
Tips: Would suit an ivory mount and a black frame.
Please note, we do our best to photograph all art accurately and well, but there are differences with everyone's computer screens, phone screens, and even the way we see things individually. So please allow a tiny bit of leeway. Thank you :)